Is your child/ student facing challenges in reading and writing which is affected by various factors such as their vision, ability to recognise the sounds of the language and motor ability?
This is a program that
- helps overcome learning challenges and improves the ability to read and write
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Participants that have completed RMTi™Level 1 and RMTi™Level 2.
- Those who want to improve the ability to read and write.
COURSE CONTENTThis Weekday course deals with how our reading and writing ability is affected by various factors such as our vision, our ability to recognise the sounds of the language and our motor ability. We learn how to check for non integrated primitive reflexes and recognize other motor disabilities that are important in reading difficulties and how to improve reading and writing abilities by correcting these balances with rhythmic movements and reflex integration activities.
- Relationship of retained reflexes to reading and writing challenges
- How to check for non-integrated primitive reflexes related to reading and writing
- How to improve reading and writing abilities with RMT movements,gentle isometric techniques and other movement related activities.
- Futher information and integrating techniques for Moro, TLR and STNR reflexes
- Development of Head Righting for postural stability leading to efficient learning ability.
- The importance of the Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex(ATNR) for later reading and writing skills
- Auditory processing challenges and connections to reading problems
- Hand reflexes and fine motor development essential for writing skills
- Eye & Ear Development & Challenges Neural Patterns for Reading
WHAT WOULD I GET
- RMT International Certification
- RMT 3 Manual Book
- Networking opportunities